Thursday, June 16, 2022

Learn English Laughing Blog

Question
 Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?

 Answer
 Yes I am, I married the wrong woman.

***********

When I was young I didn't like going to weddings. 

My grandmother would tell me, "You're next"

 My grandmother stopped doing that after I started saying the same thing to her at funerals.

***********

A very drunk man comes out of the bar and sees another very drunk man.

 He looks up in the sky and says, "Is that the sun or the moon?"

 The other drunk man answers, "I don't know. I'm a stranger here myself."

***********

Question
 What starts with E, ends with E and only has one letter?

Answer
 An envelope.

***********
Previous blog posts, education articles, links to information, education services and social media in the right side bar, 

List of education blogs below the posts.


No comments: