Monday, October 6, 2008

Joke for Learn English laughing

The wife is driving her and her husband along a highway at 60 miles per hour.

The husband suddenly looks over at her and says, "Honey, I know we've been married for 20 years, but I want a divorce."

The wife says nothing but slowly pushes the speed up to 70 mph.

The husband continues: "I don't want you to try to talk me out of it, because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a better lover than you are."

The wife remains quiet but speeds up to 75 mph as she gets angry.

The husband continues: "I want the house". Again the wife speeds up, to 80 mph.

The husband starts to press his luck: "I want the car, too." The wife still quiet just drives faster and faster. By now she's up to ninety mph.

Frustrated by the silence he says "All right, I want the bank accounts, and all the credit cards, too."

The wife slowly starts to veer toward a bridge.

This makes the husband a bit nervous, so he says, "Isn't there anything you want?"

The wife says, "No, I've got everything I need."

"Oh, really," he says, "so what have you got?"

Right before they slam into the bridge at a 100 mph, the wife smiles and says,


"The airbag"


*******

Learn English Laughing BLOG URL
http://learn-english-laughing.blogspot.com/

Links to ESL in Canada English Class information

The Step by Step Canada School Registration Process

ESL English Class Information Requests

ESL English Classes in Canada

No comments: